The Harmful Effects of Hard Water
If you currently have hard water in your home, you could be dealing with many different issues. Some things are visible like cloudy glassware and build up on your faucets and shower heads, but there are also many issues that you can’t see. Dozens of gallons of water move through your pipes every day. With hard water, deposits slowly build up in the plumbing and cause a reduction of water pressure and water flow and eventually require all of your household plumbing to be replaced.
Another issue created with hard water is the build up and damage to your appliances, such as your water heater, dishwasher, washer, and ice maker, causing you to replace the expensive appliances far more often than necessary. If you have hard water in your home, you can save a lot of time, money, and stress by purchasing a water softener. The water softener will remove elements such as calcium and lime that cause your water to be hard and damage your plumbing and appliances.
Contact Us for Your Water Softener or for Your FREE Water Test!
Tel: +357 99409142
Choosing the Right One
When you are considering water softener for your home, the most important thing you can do is thoroughly research all of your options. Here are a few factors that should be a part of your decision:
- Price – Know your budget going into the process so you can easily rule out any options that are too expensive. Be sure to consider factors like salt, accessories, and other elements that will be required to get your system up and running.
- Service – You need to determine whether or not service after the sale is important to you. If you purchase a water softener from a hardware store, you will have to install the unit yourself and it will be difficult to find a specialist if you are in need of repairs. If you purchase your water softener from us, you will be able to contact us for service any time.
- Installation – Similar to the service element, you need to consider whether or not you are capable of installing the system yourself. Consider the costs of installation if you need a professional to do it for you.
- Recommendations – Ask friends and family if they have a water softener and if they would recommend what they have. Another good source is other in your neighborhood. Since they are on the same water supply as you, they will be facing the same problems that you are.
- Reviews – Check out reviews online to find out what others say about the water softeners you are considering.
Water Softener Benefits
Softer, smoother skin
Soft, dechlorinated water eliminates odors, tastes and drying effects of hard water on your skin and hair.
Brighter colors and longer-lasting clothes
Conditioned water cleans the way water should, by completely getting rid of dirt and grime in your laundry.
Safe drinking water
Crystal clear drinking water can be enjoyed straight from the tap without foul odors or tastes—clear signs of impurity. Even ice cubes are free of cloudy imperfections.
Cleaner foods & tastier meals
Foods washed and cooked using soft water make your favorite recipes taste even better.
Soft water protects the well-being of your children, pets and all other members of your family by offering high quality treated water.
Drinking soft water can help prevent short-term memory loss and fatigue, which are both associated with the slightest drop in the body’s water supply.
Good for the environment
Enjoy quality drinking water without the waste, pollution, and depletion of natural resources associated with plastic bottles.
Less time and money cleaning
Conditioned water eliminates lime buildup and rust stains, plus it cuts down on soap scum—and less cleaning means spending less on cleaning supplies.
Enjoy major savings on the second biggest energy user in your home: the hot water heater.
Extends life of appliances
By eliminating lime scale buildup, water-using appliances can easily outlive their warranty.
Say ‘goodbye’ to bottled water
Eliminate the expense and waste of bottled water when you have clean, safe water directly from your tap.